quinta-feira, 20 de maio de 2010

Quinta sem lei

Esta música nunca é demais para mim.

A propósito, alguém poderia me definir o que expressa o tom de voz do Bernard Sumner? Gentileza comentar.


As I look at the morning sky, today the wind is blowing hard, see that bird is floating high: pretty soon it will be tired. I spent a day all by myself. A rich man without his wealth. Sometimes I get it wrong but I'm not the only one. The afternoon was very clear. The sun was beating down on me. I got thirsty for a beer that I had to go to sea. The sea was very rough. It made me feel sick but I like that kind of stuff: it beats arithmetic. I don't want the world to change. I like the way it is. Just give me one more wish: I can't get enough of this. When it gets to be alive and not just still survive. To hit and not to miss: I can't get enough of this. The early evening mists look beautiful to me. It was sweeter than a kiss. I wish you all could see. I'm a long long way from home but this photograph of you, even though it's monochrome, tells me what I should do. So I got up on my feet. I knew it would be alright for my clothes were looking beat in the middle of the night. I don't want the world to change. I like the way it is. Just give me one more wish: I can't get enough of this. When it gets to be alive and not just still survive. To hit and not to miss: I can't get enough of this.

Nenhum comentário: