quinta-feira, 20 de agosto de 2009

Quinta sem lei

Quinta sem lei do jeitoqueodiobogostcha. Não dava para ficar só no áudio e apimentei com o vídeo da Revolução Sexual de Macy Gray. Uma pedida equivalente era o Get Off do Prince (How can I put this in a way so as not to offend or unnerve? There's a rumor goin' all round that u ain't been gettin' served. They say that u ain't u know what in baby who knows how long. It's hard 4 me 2 say what's right when all I wanna do is wrong. Get off! 23 positions in a 1 night stand...). Mas o príncipe é temperamental e ameaçou processar quem mexer com as coisas dele na internet. Então vamos com a Macy e cameo appearance de Naomi garotaenxaqueca Campbell:



Everybody shake it, time to be free amongst yourselves. Your mama told you to be discreet and keep your freak to yourself. But your mama lied to you all this time. She knows as well as you and I. You've got to express what is taboo in you and share your freak with the rest of us: 'cause it's a beautiful thing. This is my sexual revolution. Everybody shake it, time to be free amongst yourselves. Everybody break it every rule every constriction. My papa told me to be home by now but my party has just begun. Maybe he'll understand that I got to be to be the freak that God made me. So many things I want to try, got to do them before I die. This is my sexual revolution. I'm so funkin' beautiful, especially when I take my clothes off. Sexual revolution. Got to do them before I die

2 comentários:

Louise disse...

pimenta é bããão...

;)

Caco disse...

Esse povo que vem aqui no FdG adora uma sacanagem...

hehehe

So this is the right place to be.