quinta-feira, 6 de agosto de 2009

Quinta sem lei

A quinta sem lei chega com pouca inspiração, lembrada via twitter. Mas chega com um cover do Last Nite dos Strokes pela Adele.



Last night, she said: "Oh, baby, I feel so down. Oh it turns me off, when I feel left out". So I turned around: "Oh, baby, don't care no more I know this for sure, I'm walkin' out that door". Well, I've been in town for just about fifteen minutes now and Baby, I feel so down, and I don't know why I keep walkin' for miles. See, people they don't understand. No, girlfriends, they can't understand. Your Grandsons, they won't understand. And me, I ain't ever gonna understand... Last night, she said: "Oh, baby, don't feel so down. Oh, it turns me off, When I feel left out" So I, I turn 'round: "Oh, baby, gonna be alright". It was a great big lie if I left that night, yeah. Oh, people they don't understand. No, girlfriends, they won't understand. In spaceships, they won't understand and me, I ain't ever gonna understand... Last night, she said: "Oh, baby, I feel so down. See, it turns me off, When I feel left out". So I, I turn 'round: "Oh, little girl, I don't care no more. I know this for sure, I'm walking out that door," yeah.

2 comentários:

Before Sunrise disse...

Quinta sem lei nao pode faltar!!!!

Fernanda S. disse...

Excellent choice =)