quinta-feira, 21 de maio de 2009

Quinta sem lei

Desconfiei deles. Autoentitulam-se Cotovelo. Mas fazem algo robusto. Esta canção é como um grande abraço do qual não conseguimos nos livrar. Forte e uplifting. Senhoras e senhores, aqui está o Elbow:

Drinking in the morning sun. Blinking in the morning sun. Shaking off the heavy one. Heavy like a loaded gun. What made me behave that way? Using words I never say I can only think it must be love. Oh, anyway, it’s looking like a beautiful day. Someone tell me how I feel. It’s silly wrong but vivid right. Oh, kiss me like the final meal. Yeah, kiss me like we die tonight. 'Cause, holy cow, I love your eyes. And only now I see the light. Yeah, lying with me half-awake. Oh, anyway, it’s looking like a beautiful day. When my face is chamois-creased, if you think I’ll wink, I did. Laugh politely at repeats. Yeah, kiss me when my lips are thin. 'Cause, holy cow, I love your eyes. And only now I see you like. Yeah, lying with me half-awake, stumbling over what to say. Well, anyway, it’s looking like a beautiful day. So throw those curtains wide! One day like this a year’d see me right!

3 comentários:

Raquel disse...

Holy cow é ótimo! rs

Bjs!

Louise disse...

não conhecia, amei!

Caco disse...

Gostei da expressão chamois-creased face.